"Once you choose hope, anything's possible." - Christopher Reeve

Sunday, June 12, 2011

The Hope Corps Walk On

Due to slow internet connection please go HERE to see the pictures...

Any ways... Last night was Relay for Life in Des Moines Washington. I would have done anything to be there for it - but I am where I need to be ... which is here with my Family.

Mom had a good day yesterday - there were a lot of people around and she enjoyed the company very much.

Today we celebrate her Birthday with a picnic ... eventhough her Birthday is tomorrow technically.

Thanks Hope Corps for walking for Mom... she appreciates every step!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Abby! Happy Birthday to your mom! I'm glad you all had a good time celebrating her birthday yesterday. I miss you.

    Love, Patsy

    ReplyDelete